Friday 6 June 2014

Taking Stock via Meet me at Mike's


I love reading Pip's tales over at Meet me at Mike's.  It's the first blog I read and enjoyed years ago now and I've been reading it ever since!  I thought I'd give her Taking Stock a go, I don't usually do stuff like this but I have to say I really enjoyed it.


Making: Dad cushion for Father's Day from an old tweed jacket
Cooking:  Four corners lentil soup from My New Roots (all the time!)
Drinking: decaf coffee
Reading : Life after life by Kate Atkinson
Wanting: my old collection of Story Teller books
Looking: for ways to be more creative
Playing: Bon Iver on the piano to my son
Deciding: whether or not to drive to the alps with a six month old
Wishing: for more hours in a day
Enjoying: maternity leave
Waiting: for the first tooth!
Wondering: YTF people thought voting UKIP was a good idea
Loving: being a mummy
Pondering: ideas for my Etsy shop
Considering: making my blog bilingual
Watching: Hans Christian Anderson
Hoping: I'm doing enough for my baby's development
Marvelling: at how anyone does the housework with a baby around
Needing: to drink a lot of water
Smelling: my baby's head
Wearing: play suits - didn't think that would ever happen - this one
Following: too many trains of thought
Noticing: how quickly my baby is changing - different every single day!
Knowing: we have to rethink our bathroom
Thinking: about organising a gig with my band
Admiring: my partner's discipline in training for a half marathon
Sorting: out my fabric
Buying: Books for children
Getting: warmer - yeah!
Bookmarking: blogs I like like this one
Disliking: the appearance of far right political parties all over Europe
Opening: the tin of treats too often!
Giggling: with my partner about our son
Feeling: hopeful
Snacking: on Hugh fearnley whittingstall Booster bars - yum!
Coveting: die-cutting machines
Wishing: for the housework fairies to show up chez moi
Helping: a friend find a rental
Hearing: this and this


No comments:

Post a Comment